Waitlisted in Sudbury, MA

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
TrickyUS99
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2011
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Waitlisted in Sudbury, MA

Unread post by TrickyUS99 »

Hi All,
I am new to the forum and I'm waitlisted as a member. I have a stock 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sport with the exception of Rubicon rims and tires. It is my first Jeep and I bought it a fews years ago. I have really enjoyed driving it with my young family. We love to ride with the top off, doors off and tunes cranking. I used to do some wheeling when I was a teenager in my buddy's CJ7 but really haven't done much since then. I have raced cars (on asphalt) all of my life and now I'm looking to play around in the dirt! Looking forward to get out there.
Nick
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: Waitlisted in Sudbury, MA

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Welcome to the forums, hopefully you dont have to hang around on the waitlist for too long, great club to be a part of and wheel with.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
Car Jack
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by Car Jack »

Welcome, Nick. Were you a COM guy? Your name sounds familiar. I spent a few decades out there with them.

Jack
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Unread post by Frank »

Hey Nick , welcome to the forum. I started wheelin after racing Motocross many moons ago. I also started wheelin with my two young boys. They helped me build a 74 CJ-5 and learned to drive at about 12 years old. They kinda grew up in the garage instead of gaming or gettin in trouble somewhere. Ive been in this club almost 14 years and its still a great club. You will have fun and your family will too. The camp outs are the best. Sit around the campfire and rib just about anyone about the day gone by or yesteryear. Stick it out and ask a lot of questions . See ya on a Trail soon . FjR68