Part 2 of why I was out of commision....

You can talk about anything here
ChrisD75
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2004
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Part 2 of why I was out of commision....

Unread post by ChrisD75 »

Hey again everyone..I miss jeepin' but I need to get back into it..I was gone for awhile, due to a motorcycle accident that almost took my life on June 21, 2010 in Somerville. I was run down off the road on purpose..It is a long and messy story, my ex's baby daddy got a little bit jealous and tried to kill us...but bottom line..I got to keep my left leg, and all I am going to need is Left knee and ankle surgery...Those of you who have FaceBook, can check out my pics..But since the recovery process, my totaled Harley, which everyone knew I loved has been rebuilt...CRAZILY!!

It is no more black and Chrome...BUT YELLOW has definitely been added!! I jumped the engine from stock(88ci) to (95ci)...Big difference..And a close friend did the paint mostly by hand..I have powdercoated most of the chrome...Everything has been replaced except the seat...I love that seat..lol

Here are a few pics..My friend did the flames and red pinstripe by hand..He is doing this same paint scheme when I get my Yellow JK
smileyfish
Jeep Model: CJ3B

Re: Part 2 of why I was out of commision....

Unread post by smileyfish »

i like it!! i'm on FB can't remember your last name ? dami?
Carl McFly
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2000

Unread post by Carl McFly »

holy chit Chris good to hear you're OK!

and welcome back! Yellow JK, huh? You ditch the bus?
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"
ChrisD75
Jeep Year: 2004

Unread post by ChrisD75 »

Carl, I sold it to a kid in Medford. last I spoke to him he was into it for anutha $3k, and like 60 hours and still couldn't get it to pass inspection..lol..Whatever I did killed it..lol Yup so I am on the hunt for a yellow JK 4 dr..