New guy

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
MUDDUCK
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2010
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

New guy

Unread post by MUDDUCK »

Possible new member I have a 2010 jeep jku running a 4" Rough country long arm suspension kit,has falken Mt 35x12.50x17 tires and full spare.rc front track bar, rc drop pitman arm and rc sway bar disconnects. Some body armor front mid length dv8 winch bumper, rear dv8 matching bumper, dv8 steel mid flat fenders. Still have a lot to do before I I hang with the big boys. Ideas would be appreciated? I would like to go to the Jeep 101 before I commit. Have done a little four wheeling in the past and owned a few jeeps but nothing as serious is this.is there someone I can contact to set up for the jeep 101?
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013

Re: New guy

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Welcome Aboard!

The 101s are usually in the Spring. until then if you want to get your feet wet, definitely check out the "Class 6" runs. They are practically stock safe, and from the sound of it your jeep, you should be good to go up to some of the harder locations easily.

The notice for the 101s usually comes out around/after the spring meeting which is usually in Feb/March, with the 101 being usually in April/May...
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars
MUDDUCK
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2010

Unread post by MUDDUCK »

Appreciate the info I'll have to check it out
Rick and Dawn Jeepin
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2016

Unread post by Rick and Dawn Jeepin »

:text-welcomewave: Welcome to the Bay State Jeepers
It sounds like you're set up pretty good already, Class 6 roads and Green Trails too, would be a good start :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Rick & Dawn