New from Sterling

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
mattyw
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

New from Sterling

Unread post by mattyw »

Hi everyone! I was recruited by member RichL35 and he encouraged me to join the forum as well as the club. Since I had already previously considered it I figured it was a sign.

I am one half of a two Jeep household. I have a 2016 JK willy's in Rhino. My fiance has a 2018 JLUR in Punk'n Orange

mods are simple so far: Poison Spyder Brawler Lite front bumper and Rock Brawler II rear bumper. Bartact seat covers, removed the rear seat, upgraded the headlights, storage stuff, etc etc

this weekend I am installing a Rock Krawler 2.5" x factor mid-arm kit I picked up from Offroad Elements a few weeks ago. As soon as that is on I have some 35" Ridge Grapplers ready to go on as well.

this is my first Wrangler and I have had it for a year. Before that I had a couple pickup trucks and did some fire roads, forest roads, etc but nothing crazy. I have done a couple class VI roads in NH and am excited to get out on some more trails and improve my offroad skills, it's addicting
Attachments
IMG_20180609_164508.jpg
Richl35

Re: New from Sterling

Unread post by Richl35 »

Hey you made it! Welcome to the forum. :text-welcomewave:

There are a lot of great people here. You will be glad you got yourself on the list.

Rich
GoSlow
Jeep Year: 2018
Jeep Model: JL Wrangler

Re: New from Sterling

Unread post by GoSlow »

Hey welcome! I'm over in Holden.