Vendor discount

You can talk about anything here
Mnantel
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Vendor discount

Unread post by Mnantel »

I am working with Scubblade to get the club a discount on their products. I have installed their wipers and they are great. They also make a few other products like Rain B Gone, Fog B Gone and Wiper tablets. What is the best way to go about this? I am sure everyone likes a discount.
Marc Nantel
RalphTomaccio
Jeep Year: 2012

Re: Vendor discount

Unread post by RalphTomaccio »

I would simply ask them if they currently give clubs a discount and, if not, would they consider doing so. Many vendors in the Jeep community frequently give Jeep forum members a discount, especially something like free shipping with the use of a code since they are not a local company.

Tell them that we get our Jeeps dirty and go through a lot of wiper blades and windshield wash. :lol:

While you are talking to him, ask him if he would like to donate a coupon for a set of blades to be used in both our Rookie of the Year and Jeeper of the Year awards.
Mnantel
Jeep Year: 2013

Unread post by Mnantel »

Good idea. Should I put them in touch with Amenda as she would know how to set it all up.
Marc
RalphTomaccio
Jeep Year: 2012

Unread post by RalphTomaccio »

Either Amanda as President or me as I am administering the awards program this year.