New Decals....

You can talk about anything here
ChrisD75
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2004
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

New Decals....

Unread post by ChrisD75 »

I told everyone about a few ideas with the BayState Decals I was putting on..I have a sign guy in Melrose across the street from me, that is putting them on mid week..I showed some of you the "Baystate Jeepers stickers..", and my idea of taking off my rubicon and replacing them with "CHRISICON"..LOL

So pics will be up mid week..I promise..here is the writing on one of themImage

You know me, I march to a different beat of the drum..lol
Scott
Jeep Year: 2000
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Re: New Decals....

Unread post by Scott »

I think thats the font the club formally known as "Crazy Jeepers" used.

I still have some of the old ones in the "Georgia" font. I'll have to get them to somebody to sell. ;)
ChrisD75
Jeep Year: 2004
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by ChrisD75 »

This font is called "planet benson 2" I am putting it under my doors, but above the diamond plating..giving me 2 1/2" to work with..so when the doors are off you can still see them..I might even put one across my tank skid plate since its high enough for other cars behind me to see proper presentation..
Hoodoo Man
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

Scott wrote:I think thats the font the club formally known as "Crazy Jeepers" used.

I still have some of the old ones in the "Georgia" font. I'll have to get them to somebody to sell. ;)
Got a pic of that? Ive only seen the one like Carl has on his heep... might be interested...

Jeff
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
Scott
Jeep Year: 2000
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Unread post by Scott »

jpcamb wrote:
Scott wrote:I think thats the font the club formally known as "Crazy Jeepers" used.

Got a pic of that? Ive only seen the one like Carl has on his heep... might be interested...

Jeff
That is it. Assuming I go to the spring meeting (I no longer currently own a Jeep) I will bring them. I have silver and black.