Membership Benefits

You can talk about anything here
Eve
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2001
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: Membership Benefits

Unread post by Eve »

Northshore Jeeper wrote:I am just curious after mailing in your aplication and check (I did at the end of last week) how long until I can access "the super-secret BSJ members only areas"? LOL
I haven't received your application yet, do you remember exactly when you sent it? if you want to PM me with your full name and the email address that you wrote on the application I will double-check the ones I have (in case I missed it) as well as keep my eyes open for it. As soon as I have it I will send you and email and give you access to stuff the boys have cleaned up for you - lol

Evelyn
Those who dance are often thought mad by those who cannot hear the music.
Eve

Unread post by Eve »

Scott wrote:
Northshore Jeeper wrote:I am just curious after mailing in your aplication and check (I did at the end of last week) how long until I can access "the super-secret BSJ members only areas"? LOL

First we need to "clean" the area you mentioned. We have been talking about you and, well... :lol:
Hey Scott you gonna be my associate again this year or get off your butt and get yourself a jeep? :mrgreen:
Scott
Jeep Year: 2000
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Unread post by Scott »

Eve wrote:
Scott wrote:

First we need to "clean" the area you mentioned. We have been talking about you and, well... :lol:
Hey Scott you gonna be my associate again this year or get off your butt and get yourself a jeep? :mrgreen:
Thats the plan for my tax refund. :mrgreen:
Eve

Unread post by Eve »

Scott wrote:
Eve wrote:
Scott wrote:

Thats the plan for my tax refund. :mrgreen:
:D