Best Place to Get CO2

tpjeep
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2003
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Best Place to Get CO2

Unread post by tpjeep »

Just got a 10lb Powertank setup for Christmas and now I need to get it filled. :D

Any suggestions?

So far I have found:
Airgas - Billerica - Tank swap - $16.14
Keanne Fire - Waltham, MA - Fill - $18.65 (have to drop the tank off and Pick up later)
Igo's Welding Supply - Watertown, MA - Fill - $29.00 (fill while you wait)

I am hoping to find a place closer to Maynard MA.

Thanks.
dvm
Jeep Year: 1998

Re: Best Place to Get CO2

Unread post by dvm »

I got a OffRoadAir 10 lb "the source" tank a few months ago. Places to fill a CO2 tank are limited in Western Western MA (Berkshire County). One supply shop, (Airgas I think) would send out the tank to get filled $20, takes about a week. The only place I could find in the Pittsfield area that fills on site is Pittsfield Fire & Safety. They charge $20, and I didnt question it or dicker. Its the only place for 40 miles (Pittsfield area) that I could find.

Captain Carnage mentioned one time he gets his tank (Ithink it is 20 lb) filled for $20 somewhere in Amhearst, MA area.
The more I learn, the less I know
Captian Carnage
Jeep Year: 2004

Unread post by Captian Carnage »

dvm wrote:I got a OffRoadAir 10 lb "the source" tank a few months ago. Places to fill a CO2 tank are limited in Western Western MA (Berkshire County). One supply shop, (Airgas I think) would send out the tank to get filled $20, takes about a week. The only place I could find in the Pittsfield area that fills on site is Pittsfield Fire & Safety. They charge $20, and I didnt question it or dicker. Its the only place for 40 miles (Pittsfield area) that I could find.

Captain Carnage mentioned one time he gets his tank (Ithink it is 20 lb) filled for $20 somewhere in Amhearst, MA area.

Close Greenfield ,Ma $1 a pound Dependable fire + safety
Check any place that deals with fire + safety They recharge the extinguishers with co2
Northshore Jeeper
Jeep Year: 1996
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Unread post by Northshore Jeeper »

Boston fire in Lynn (right of the lynnway) I beilieve it is comercial street.