JY 4x4 Toys for tots run

Public Events, Meets, Get Togethers, Etc....
Copperhead14
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

JY 4x4 Toys for tots run

Unread post by Copperhead14 »

I came across this on the NEA forum looks like a good time so I figured that I would share for any of those who are interested in running a different property that we would not normally have access to.
Good Afternoon!
Just a heads up that JT4X4 will be opening up our Toys for Tots sign ups November 1, 2023. The event will be Saturday December 2nd at our City Hall property in Gales Ferry, CT. We will have 20 spots for the NEA and 20 spots for NOVA as per past years. All it will take is at least 1 new, unwrapped toy for each person attending. We will again be providing a BBQ lunch. Last year we were able to donate over 500 toys to our local charity's whom were able to keep all the donations to northeast and Southeast CT.

More info to come soon, Hope to see many of you there!
Chuck
MDSRACING398
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1985
Jeep Model: CJ7

Re: JY 4x4 Toys for tots run

Unread post by MDSRACING398 »

Great time fun property. Easy trails and harder trails. Something for everyone. Done it in TJ and in buggy. Great time with a good bunch of peeps.
Do it right the first time!
Second place is First Loser! Work Harder
Semper Fi
Copperhead14
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: JY 4x4 Toys for tots run

Unread post by Copperhead14 »

I’m going to sign up for this let me know if anyone else wants to sign up. The minimum requirements to get in the trail are 33” tires and at least one locker. Also atleast one unwrapped toy or gift card.