High Lift Jack (and Mount) needs a new home

BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

High Lift Jack (and Mount) needs a new home

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Looking to sell my never used (never needed at least) 48" High-lift. It's in perfect condition (tiny bit of Rust, but barely noticeable). Comes with the Isolator for the handle, and I have a mount (Lockable) that will put it on the tailgate of any JK model with a standard tailgate (can be modded for aftermarket depending on type, I did a mod for my EVO tail)...

For any that are wondering why I'm getting rid of it, I went to this...

--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: High Lift Jack (and Mount) needs a new home

Unread post by BlackKnight »

For any that are wondering, It's a 2.5 ton Harbor Freight Jack with Modifications from 911 Motorsports to make it an Offroad Jack. I built it literally a month before Harbor Freight came out with the Badlands jack. About the same price for the Jack and Mods, but I also got a mount for it...
I mounted it on my Tuffy Security box for the tailgate security. Just behind the are seats...
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars