New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
mpatella
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2019
Jeep Model: JL Wrangler

Unread post by mpatella »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michael and I'm excited to be a new member. I live in Grafton with my wife and 2 kids (9 and 11). I'm pretty new to off-roading, I've done some guided UTV tours and the Land Rover experience in VT, so hopefully I won't get stuck too often.

For jeep mods, I added a trailer hitch, extreme terrain steel bumper with winch mount, some side steps and I'm looking for a softop for the summer. Finding LED fog lights that fit and wiring was sort of an adventure but it's all on and working. Winch is 9500 lb no-name and I used it successfully to drag some granite steps I was getting rid of. I'd like to get a steel bumper for the rear, but have been looking for one that fits with the front and will be easy to install with the license plate holder and light. I'm sure I could get talked into bigger tires and a small lift, but the wife might kill me.

This is my first jeep, I've never had much brand loyalty for cars, but have a feeling that may be changing. It's 2019 Unlimited with 4 cylinder with turbo. Ideally I keep it long enough and alive enough to give to my son for his first car, I'd love to get an older 2-door some day.

The picture with the tree happened last year in a wind storm, but outside of a few scratches, the jeep made it out unscathed.

Looking forward to my first trail ride and getting to meet all of you.

Michael
Attachments
IMG_4206.jpg
IMG_4207.jpg
IMG_2141.jpg
TheDirector
BSJ BOD Secretary
Jeep Year: 2021

Re: New Member

Unread post by TheDirector »

Welcome!
Turn up the radio and Bump it! that will buff right out.
Cannoli
BSJ BOD Treasurer
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by Cannoli »

Welcome Michael! Check your evite for the Class VI run in June. That's a mild run and would be a great way to get your feet wet and meet some members. As for next mods, look into skid plates especially for the oil pan and trans.
SKIJP1
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2021

Unread post by SKIJP1 »

Welcome