New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Seabeejeep
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1995
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by Seabeejeep »

KIMG0880.JPG
Hello everyone! New member of BSS as of yesterday. We're super excited to explore some trails with you.
I am a second generation Jeep owner. I've been in them since the day I was born. I currently have two. One is a 1979 CJ5 (factory 304) that my Dad bought new. That one was his fifth and last CJ. The other that will be at club events is a 1995 YJ. This YJ is the seventh Jeep I've had the pleasure of owning. It has the 4 liter, 2.5" Old Man Emu suspension lift and 31" tires. Along with a 9k smittybuilt winch. There are a lot more mods to make but I'd like to get some input/pros and cons about them from some of you before I do. This Jeep has been a super reliable rig for us.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Talk soon,
Scott
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: New member

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Welcome to the family!
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars
KenCal
BSJ BOD Director at Large
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by KenCal »

Welcome to BSJ Scott. The best way to determine which mod's next is to wheel some of the property's available to us, but you probably already know that. See you on the trail.
Seabeejeep

Can't wait! Thanks!
BlackNBlue-ISH
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by BlackNBlue-ISH »

Welcome Scott! Good to see another older rig on the trail, though, I don't recommend following Kurt or Dave until you have a blatant disregard for body damage and zero mechanical sympathy.
2005 TJ, built and beat accordingly
Seabeejeep

I'll be sure to make a note about Dave and Kurt. Thanks for the heads up! Check out this picture of a Jeep ride we were on in 1974. I don't remember where we were. My father's Jeep is the Butterscotch colored one on the left. Note how he mounted his Ramsey winch on the back. His reasoning was to be able to pull himself out and try again! My cousin's is the darker green one on the right. All of them had 304s. Best day ever for a six year old boy. Great memories!
Attachments
KIMG0401~3.JPG