Currie Antirock vs Rubicon stock Disconnect

MDSRACING398
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1985
Jeep Model: CJ7

Re: Currie Antirock vs Rubicon stock Disconnect

Unread post by MDSRACING398 »

Tk1 are very cool just put on buggy and all made in the good old USA. Owner actually answers phone too. But no idea if make for street rigs
Do it right the first time!
Second place is First Loser! Work Harder
Semper Fi
RandyCarol
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by RandyCarol »

ChrisL wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:18 pm Ok, so I am disgusted with this swaybar. It gave me problems all-day. It took forever to disconnect and now it will not reconnect.

Is the best plan at this point to get it to lock one last time and install manual disconnects?

It is not a daily driver, so I am not too worried about the antirock making on-road driving a little more squirrelly.
I would have to wack mine with a rock to get it to reengage, now it is stuck unlocked. The sway isn’t that bad on the street but I’ll eventually replace it with something
Stubby antenna & Prorock 60’s
ChrisL
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by ChrisL »

RandyCarol wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:08 pm
I would have to wack mine with a rock to get it to reengage, now it is stuck unlocked. The sway isn’t that bad on the street but I’ll eventually replace it with something
Yeah, the sway is not terrible, but it is noticeable. Plus the idiot light is driving me nutz.

My 17 year old has not shown any interest in driving the jeep yet, but I want to keep that option open.

Lisa/Mark thanks, I will call them on Monday.