3d Printed Stuff

BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

3d Printed Stuff

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Hi All,
I got a 3d Printer this past fall and it's now tuned great. I'm still figuring out how to make my own designs, but if you find something out there in the interwebs you'd like made, hit me up, Example below is a hand wrench for those pesky hardtop screws, the ones that my fingers are almost too fat to undo and not take 20 minutes. Note the bottom ring rotates so you hold that with one hand and rotate the top with the other.

I charge less than the average printer at about 3x filament cost so that I cover electric, filament, and setup costs/time to print (and some mistakes/reprints). the above hand wrench cost ~$2.80 in filament, so ~$8-9 after printing.

Currently, I have Olive Drab, Flat Black, and Grey (semi-gloss) filaments...

I've also made Milwaukee Tool holders and Battery holders (Tools are under the shelf and batteries can be under or side-mounted), among other prints.
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars
TheDirector
BSJ BOD Secretary
Jeep Year: 2021
Jeep Model: JL Wrangler

Re: 3d Printed Stuff

Unread post by TheDirector »

Very cool!
Turn up the radio and Bump it! that will buff right out.