“Looking for adventure…

Public Events, Meets, Get Togethers, Etc....
Jonny09
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2009
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: “Looking for adventure…

Unread post by Jonny09 »

Thought I'd give a little update:

I registered for the Winter 4x4 Jamboree last week. I guess I'm heading to Utah! Taking a week drive each way and hoping to his a few off-road parks on the way there and back (Arkansas and Indiana). We'll see if the weather cooperates and if I can find groups to hook up with in those places. I'm really looking forward to this trip! I'll share some more info as we get closer.

With the Turkey Trot and the Toy Run coming up over the next few weeks I should be set till the end or December. I'd love to do one of our usual runs over Christmas or in early January. I'll put out some feelers as we get into December and see if there is any interest.

I'm still hoping to go to Rausch Creek. Right now it looks like mid to late December or mid-February for that trip. If anyone wants to narrow down some dates for this trip (long weekend maybe?) I'd be happy to play around with some dates and get something on the calendar. Need at least one other rig.
Jonny09
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2009
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: “Looking for adventure…

Unread post by Jonny09 »

Been a little while…
I left on Thursday starting my trek to Hurricane, UT. Spent the first night in Winchester, VA. Today I drove to Nashville. 3-4 more days and I’ll make it to Utah. So far so good. Really looking forward to 4 days of wheeling in Utah! I’ll share with you guys my videos once I get there, if there’re worth sharing. What a trip!