our club

You can talk about anything here
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

our club

Unread post by Frank »

After 15 yrs of hanging out with some of you . I learned so much from most of you. Shared some things only friends share . My favorite things have been , when we started , my two boys were welcomed also. Not just as children. The camping trips were/are our favorite memories. The chance to wheel "Paragon" and RMTP and Rausch. Wow , That would be a crazy cool job. We have talked how wed wheel someplace and couldnt make something , take pictures of something someone had on His/Her rig , go home and make it. Over 19 yrs. of changing her I am proud to say "Mona" evolved into a good wheeling machine. Sad day came and she is officially sold . Not to just anyone , a younger guy said to me after the exchange , Oh no . The most Im gonna do is dirt roads . So Sad she will never get to flex her control arms ever again. I tried to tell him how bad she is on the street . His answer ---- Ill get used to it. So with a heavy heart I say to those who have been around . I love you , Ill miss you. To all the new folks. There is a huge learning curve to this game. Take your time and have fun. Officially I have resigned from Bay State Jeepers. FjR68
BlackNBlue-ISH
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: our club

Unread post by BlackNBlue-ISH »

You are welcome to a seat in my TJ anytime Frank!
2005 TJ, built and beat accordingly
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Frank, its a tough decision to make, but your welcome to catch a seat anytime. I wish you luck with your next toy.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
RalphTomaccio
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by RalphTomaccio »

Frank,

I have not posted in a mighty long time, but hearing that you are retiring from the sport dictates that I say “thank you” for your encouragement to get me to attempt my first major challenge at GG when I first started wheeling. I had my doubts that I could do it, but with your spotting skills, I was successful. To those others just getting stated, get over your fear and listen to those that are willing to help. They wouldn’t be trying to assist you if they knew you couldn’t do it.

Ralph
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Thank You Daniel , I think Id like to be a plus one. Thanks FjR68
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Thank you Jim
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Ralph ! OMG ! I remember the look on your face . It was perfect . Never did have to twist your arm again. That was awesome. FjR68
Hank
BSJ BOD Director at Large
Jeep Year: 2015

Unread post by Hank »

Frank wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:47 am Officially I have resigned from Bay State Jeepers.
Understandable, but I certainly hope you won't be a stranger. You're more than welcome to ride with us anytime... if you can stand the modern comforts and ample space of a late model JKU :lol: You might even be able to catch a nap on the tame stuff we enjoy thanks to the back seat :D

See you around, Frank!
-- Hank
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Thanks Hank I couldnt imagine having all the extra space. Mine was a tool box and fuel cell. I walk beside people waiting at an ledge or something and feel the AC as you walked past. I did have power steering and an 800 watt kick azz stereo . FjR68
Jonas
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2007

Unread post by Jonas »

Frank, from the few times I wheeled with you I have a tremendous amount respect. You always had that slightly sarcastic “I don’t think you can do it”, but it was clear it was a challenge for me/us to really try it. Let us know what your next endeavor will be.

Jonas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hoodoo Man
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

Going to miss wheeling with you, my friend! :( Hopefully, I see you in a passenger seat or around the fire pit when this pandemic blows over.
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Jonas : I cant tell you how many people helped me along the way. My CJ-5 was so hampered compared TJs Then JKs and yes even YJs. The sarcasm as you called it is my way of being there for each and every one of you. Some it only takes one instance to get them over or up something . Others just takes more time. I went from being a student to being a teacher without a memo. I hope most people got something outta what I was
trying to do . I have started my next chapter buy buying from the SECOND owner , a Triumph TR-6 two seat sports car. Its like Ive never worked on a car in my life , trying to think like a Britt. FjR68
Last edited by Frank on Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Jeff It has been a blast. A part of my life that wont ever fade. I hope to make an appearance here and there . Hopefully it wont be like Motocross. I was never really satisfied watching from that side of the fence. FjR68
Baseshakers
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: LJ Wrangler

Unread post by Baseshakers »

Frank once this pandemic is over you’re welcome to take a trip out west and hit some trails with me! Passenger seat is always open, and if you buy me enough beer I may let you drive
"god had his sh!t together when he made boobies" -franky
ZAEDOCK
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1992
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by ZAEDOCK »

Frank wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:18 am My CJ-5 was so hampered compared ..... yes even YJs.
LOL not my YJ. Keep dreaming Frank...

So many years my friend. I know exactly where that Mona pic you use for your profile was taken. :music-rockout:

Covid sidelined me this year so I couldnt risk hangin. I really wanted to get back in the saddle. Lost friends and family and my brother and I take turns helping my disabled mom. Went 4 months without seeing my daughter.

Like the other guys said, always an open seat. My youngest is looking to go to Rochester Institute Of Technology, so I'm going to wheel his YJ while he's in school. Back to basics with a 2" lift and 31's. Refreshing, once this Covid crap is behind us.

Love you man.
Carl McFly wrote:X2, I agree with Joe. And not just because he's man candy
BSJ President 2003 - 2005