some fun with jamestree and a friend :)

** NO TRAIL NAMES **
wesley4x4
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1999
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

some fun with jamestree and a friend :)

Unread post by wesley4x4 »

so me and james got to talking on facebook about going wheeling and i decided to slap together a run and this is what happened that day

[the images are smaller than they should be.. click on them to get the full effect :)]

yes those are power lines and yes it is legal.. their was actually a cop at the end of the trail watching us go threw a water crossing... i decided to go threw the deep end.. later on that but yeah we asked him and he said he cant seem why that wouldn't be legal...
just playing around climbing a rock face :P
class 6 trail kinda
THE COOLEST ROCK GARDEN
almost a dukes of hazard moment... but the sand slowed me down and i almost got stuck on the center skid ;)
so this is the water crossing i was backing into the deep end to see how deep it was and then i sunk and almost filled the jeep with water... i was stuck pretty good that james had to winch me out Image
apparently 33's don't make you float :P

so that was our fun day out on the trails ;) man i love how good of pictures james camera takes
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
Haters, they don't have 4 bangers, and aren't JDM like me!
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: some fun with jamestree and a friend :)

Unread post by Frank »

Beats the heck outa going to work ! FjR68
ChrisD
Jeep Year: 2003

Unread post by ChrisD »

And no invite for the rest of us?
wesley4x4
Jeep Year: 1999

Unread post by wesley4x4 »

well i was thinking of inviting all you guys but it was a last minute decision and James was up around by Derry so maybe next time ill throw one together a week in advance so do u guy want to go on that trail some time soon because i have no problem being a trail lead their is a lot of stuff for stokers and their is like class 8 hills and one class 10 hill which would be insane to go up but LMK ill put together a little something something for this weekend or week i don't go back to school for another couple weeks i think
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
Haters, they don't have 4 bangers, and aren't JDM like me!