New waitlister western ma

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
94yj
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1994
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

New waitlister western ma

Unread post by 94yj »

BA17EB29-75F7-4803-9E08-70DC97B0EBBB.jpeg
Hi all new waitlister in western ma I have a 94 yj that is pretty much stock except for a 1” body lift to fit 31” tires.
Lifelong vehicle enthusiast who always enjoys working on old rusty stuff and keeping it alive. Second Jeep I’ve owned and I’ve never been off-roading but want to start and not really sure how to get going. Never really joined a group before but my interest in Jeeps is forcing me to want to get out there plus my kids like it and could be a great way to spend more time with them doing something fun thanks
BlackNBlue-ISH
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: New waitlister western ma

Unread post by BlackNBlue-ISH »

That looks like a great platform to start out with! All you need right now is seat time. Once we open back up again, there will be open run for you to join us on.
2005 TJ, built and beat accordingly
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: New waitlister western ma

Unread post by Frank »

Welcome Rob . I got an oldie too . Her name is Mona . I joined this club 15 yrs. ago with my two boys , 9/11 at the time. We always were made to feel welcomed , never pushed , helped a lot. My boys grew up in the garage instead of getting in trouble at the mall. We all learned to work on the jeep , modify , improve her . We traveled with this club to other states and one other Country to wheel. If you think they like it now , just wait. FjR68