For Sale: 81 CJ7

Lisah311
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

For Sale: 81 CJ7

Unread post by Lisah311 »

My friends are selling their CJ7. They aren’t on the forum and they are in the market for a 4-door. So, email them for questions and better photos:

Ok, it's an 81 cj7 that needs some work. Some labor will be required as she has sat in my garage for a while. I start her every few months and let the engine warm up.

The front axle is a dana 44 with an ox locker and 4.10 gears from an international scout. It’s a desirable dana 44 because it can be drilled and tapped for a high knuckle steering system.

The rear axle installed in it now is a dana 44 with a cracked Detroit locker. It’s is straight so new locker can be installed.

(I also have a new rear axle: true high 9 with spider trax housing, arb locker for additional $$)

It has a 04 Chevy 5.3 with 70k miles on it. Behind it is a sm 465 with a center force twin disk clutch and a dana 300 transfer case.

It has mastercraft racing seats and a full roll cage 6 points to the frame.

Extra large radiator with twin electric fans operating on a toggle switch on the dash.

Tuffy center console

Tom woods front drive shaft.

It's running on 36 inch swampers with custom midget car racing rims. They have a very heavy bead that resist damage.

Warn 8k winch in front.

There are a lot of smaller parts like mountain off road engine mounts ect.

Frame was dipped stripped and powder coated. There is zero rust on the frame. Body could use some paint.

$3,000.
Email Duncan
Seapig100@yahoo.com
9E974FD5-AD6B-4CC2-BBF0-DB78E3CF756E.jpeg
2005 Rubicon