JKU for sale 2012

Hoodoo Man
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

JKU for sale 2012

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

Selling my JKU asking 16.5K to start, has a 2.5" lift, will be on 33" Duratack tires with decent life left in them, comes with Body Armor slider steps that will be painted and sanded. Price currently reflects some other upgrades that will eventually be taken off. Brand new PCS power steering box installed about 4 months ago and Synrergey tie rod and drag link. A new clutch was installed last year, comes with a hardtop and soft top that are original. the paint does have New England pin striping and the gas tank skid is in need of replacement. Drives fine and needs nothing aside form better under armor. missing the rear carpet but comes with a rear slush matt. This has been my daily driver since new and now has 123XXX miles. Recent oil change and diff fluid changed as well. This jeep has been wheeled some and the undercarriage shows it. It will have a stock bumper on it when sold. 3.73 gears go great on the highway with the 33s. Recent brake pads in the rear and rotor and caliper on the front. comes with the towing package and has a hook up for a brake controller under the steering wheel.

ImageIMG_6009 by shown with 35s here. more current pics to come.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2iewr3J]Image
My weekend fun in ME by Jeffrey Cambray, on Flickr
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..