Inspection stations in or around the Cape

You can talk about anything here
Babe_the_blue_JK
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Inspection stations in or around the Cape

Unread post by Babe_the_blue_JK »

Hello all! I am new to MA and need to have my lifted JK inspected. It's got a 4" lift and 37"s. I do have fender flare extenders to cover the tires, but I am concerned about the lift.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a shop familiar with Jeep's who would likely inspect it? Please feel free to message me if you don't want the information to be public.

Thanks in advance.
Adam
Hoodoo Man
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Re: Inspection stations in or around the Cape

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

anyone know if Offroad Elements does inspections? They are in that general neighborhood. Otherwise you might benefit from getting a cheap set of stock tires for inspection. This is public board and we don't want to get any shops in trouble for passing things that might not pass if the inspector is by the books and no offense this is your first post... FB is full of people that will gladly recommend anything too. ;)

Welcome to the forum and hope you can stick around and join the club.
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
Babe_the_blue_JK
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Inspection stations in or around the Cape

Unread post by Babe_the_blue_JK »

Totally understandable. I certainly don't want to get anyone thrown under the bus or jeopardize any shops. I want to build bridges, not burn them. It's challenging to move from an area where I had connections, to a new area where I have none, which is why I started the post.

I am going to start a tour of local inspection spots this weekend to gather some feedback and make corrections as needed.