New Member — Jason

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
TAB96
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

New Member — Jason

Unread post by TAB96 »

Hi,

My name is Jason and I’m new to Baystate Jeepers after a few months on the waitlist. I have a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, with some very basic mods — 2” lift; black American Racing Baja wheels; BF Goodrich LT265/75R16 tires (pic attached). It’s my 2nd Jeep — I had a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee for about 10 years (I loved that Jeep; had a 2” lift and BFG LT285/75R16). I’ve done some off-roading out in Colorado with my previous Jeep, but I’ve done very limited off-roading with my Wrangler. In fact, my only time was at the latest Nov 2019 Baystate Jeepers open run in Western Mass.

I’m very excited to be in the club. I live near Bedford, MA and my daughter and I intend to participate as much as we can. Thanks so much.

Jason
Attachments
2975BD2C-4E8A-452B-B938-AF0831150A5F.jpeg
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: New Member — Jason

Unread post by Frank »

Mornin Jason hope you had a good Thanksgiving . Im not a rocket scientist , but you had bigger tires on a shorter car. Thats only strike one , no worries. Glad you stuck out the wait list . This club is amazing , its mostly the people but the wheelin is kinda fun too. We have some BEAutiful places to wheel . The camping weekends are great as we sit around the campfire and poke each other about the day . I hope you picked up that trash in front of your Jeep. Some people should just be spanked ! My girl in the avatar is called "Mona" .Shes a 74 CJ-5 , the oldest running wheelin Jeep in the club. Meet ya on a trail .FjR68