New Member - Gary

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
dq1965
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2018
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

New Member - Gary

Unread post by dq1965 »

Hi, my name is Gary.

I have a 2018 wrangler JK unlimited. Currently, it has a 2 inch lift and 33 inch tires. The jeep is actually in the shop right now getting new front and rear poison spyder bumpers with a tow winch and tow hitch, new radio and speakers, lights, on board air compressor, and a few other smaller upgrades. Eventually I'd like to get bigger tires, higher lift kit, and a few other upgrades. I'm going to wait to post a picture of the jeep on here until after the jeep is back from the shop with the new upgrades. I've been a member of the baystate for 43 years now. I've owned 4 jeeps over the last 20 years, but I've only been offroading for a year or so. Offroading is definitely new for me, but I'm super excited to get into it more and hopefully be able to join this club once I'm off the waitlist!
Wranglerguy78
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2017
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: New Member - Gary

Unread post by Wranglerguy78 »

Welcome Gary.

I just joined this year but I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot whenever I've gone out with the club. look forward to seeing you on the trails when you get to join officially.

Dan
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: New Member - Gary

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Sounds like youll have quite the capeable jeep, hope to see you out there on the trails some time.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.