New Member from Westfield

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
desrock
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2019
Jeep Model: JL Wrangler

New Member from Westfield

Unread post by desrock »

Hi All!
My name is Jeff, I have had a Jeep in the past (2002 Liberty Renagade w/a 3” lift), and have frequented trails and familiar with mud. One thing I have always wanted was a Wrangler, so in December 2018, I purchased a 2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLU. I am looking to join a fun club, and get out on the trails (legally). I just installed a winch and have a Tepui tent (which I need to figure out how I want to mount it for all seasons) and hoping to do more upgrades soon. Looking forward to meeting everyone, and getting on the trails!!!
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: New Member from Westfield

Unread post by Frank »

Hey Jeff Welcome to the forum. Im in Enfield just down the street. We have a great club . Glad to hear you wheelin Legal as its getting worse every day losing property because of that guy. Cant say enough about a "RUBI" Finally , a MFG that listened. Great way to start. Mine is a 74 CJ-5 , in the avatar her name is "Mona" . Yes theres a story . Lets hook up and do something. See ya on a trail FjR68
Car Jack
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by Car Jack »

Hey Jeff, Welcome. I'm originally from Westfield and know plenty of bike trails out your way. Or I should say used to.....some of them are now housing developments (Loomis Ridge, for example). This club is great to go out with and it's really reassuring to know that you're completely legit in your wheeling. There are a good number of runs that are not all that far from you (one this Sunday, even). I know there are other members I've met from Westfield, so you're not alone.

Jack
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Welcome Jeff, Legal wheeling is the best kind. Hope to see you out at one of the runs this year.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
BRWhelan
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by BRWhelan »

Hey Jeff - welcome. I’m also new, but wanted to drop a line and say hi. I actually went to school out at Westfield. Beautiful out there and on the rare occasion I’m hungover (now have kids) I still get the craving for a few slices from Valley pizza.