New Member, Niko from Boston

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Nikoaposto
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

New Member, Niko from Boston

Unread post by Nikoaposto »

Hi everyone, my name is Niko from Boston, and I’ve been a Jeep fan for quite some time, but since my parents got a brand new grand Cherokee recently it made me want to join the party so I bought a used 2013 wrangler, primarily stock with exception to a lift kit. I plan on upgrading the exhaust so I’d love recommendations to the best and loudest one out there, and I plan on doing lots of aesthetic work on interior and exterior. I’ve done off roading probably once in my life so I’d love to get out there and go wild with it now that I have the perfect car for it, and I look forward to meeting all of you and getting out in the mud, rucks and anything that I can drive through!
Attachments
5E4DE3C2-16EC-4ACE-9681-BDDBFB18DB8E.jpeg
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: New Member, Niko from Boston

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Welcome, there are plenty of options out there for what you might like to do cant help much on a loud exhaust as Im not a fan of them being too loud and prefer something that I can enjoy my music while still driving down the road, to each their own, im sure some have heard of some louder ones than others.

There is plenty that your jeep can do so come on out and have some fun.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
WeekendWrangler
BSJ Member

Unread post by WeekendWrangler »

Nice taste!

I also have a 2013 silver, 2-door JK (and I'm new as well)

Welcome!
2013 JK 3.6L, 4.56 gears, double locked, 2.5" lift.
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Unread post by Frank »

NikofromBoston :) Welcome to the forum . We have an open invite to what we call our 101. A training outing for our new members. All the info is on the web site. A 2 door is a good place to start . From what Ive seen a JK dont need a whole lot to get her ready for the season . Looking back on the site , questions asked , where do I start , or whats next . Its at your pace and funds. Im sure you want to protect whats important under your Jeep before you get trinkets. Our JK members can tell you how and what they did next. Im sure if you found a muffler shop and had them remove the muffler and add a piece of pipe in its place youd be happy. You have to leave the cats so it wont be race car loud . FjR68
BlackKnight
BSJ Member

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Welcome Aboard...

For Exhaust, check into the Magnaflow Performance "Off-Road Pro Series" exhaust that drops in front to the rear axle (https://www.quadratec.com/products/17615_7106.htm). Been told it's on the loud side. Been looking at one for my '13 JKU...
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars