New from Quincy

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Ajs813
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2010
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

New from Quincy

Unread post by Ajs813 »

Hi everyone, I'm AJ from Quincy. Just joined last weekend. Bought my jeep new back in 2010 (first one!), since then I've put on bigger wheels/tires and fenders, a light bar, and some other cosmetic stuff. Still looking to add a lift kit and winch, probably some more trail worthy side steps, bumpers, and some armor underneath since this is my daily rider as well. I've done some sporadic offroading over the last 5 or 6 years - Cape Cod beaches, some simple trails in MA and NH and I did 3 days at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in PA back in 2016, learning how to wheel properly with Offroad Consulting. Could use a refresher, though, so hopefully I can go to the Jeep 101 event in April. Can't wait to get back at it!
Attachments
FB_IMG_1553701451558.jpg
DSC_0214.JPG
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: New from Quincy

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Welcome and that first pic looks like a happy jeep! The 101 is a great time to learn a bit more and get some refreshers, or just come on out to a run and im sure it will come back to you quickly.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: New from Quincy

Unread post by Frank »

Welcome Andrew . Whats all that brown stuff ? yuckie . See ya ona trail FjR68