New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
j-jeep
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2019
Jeep Model: JL Wrangler

Unread post by j-jeep »

I just joined the club and I'm looking forward to attending a Jeep 101 session as I have not been off-roading yet.

I traded in my 2013 Wrangler for a 2019 Rubicon with the 2.5" Mopar lift and 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2S, Borla exhaust, Smittybilt rock rails & winch. It's my daily driver so I'm looking for some fun that will keep it that way!

Future mods may include a K&N air intake.

Look forward to meeting some of you.

Jocelyn
Attachments
Jeep3-crop.jpg
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: New member

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Welcome to the group, we certainly have some great runs this year that you should be ok on. ITs all about what your willing to do, we have many folks here who will wheel on the weekends and drive them all week. Some of them have most likely gone to work missing a fender or flare or something from time to time I am sure lol. Its not with great regularity that there is breakage but it does happen. Hope to see you out there getting her a bit dirtier.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: New member

Unread post by Frank »

Heck :) some drove them out to Utah to wheel and drive them home. Your Wrangler to Rubi trade is hands down a WIN ! You wont even look back . The selectable lockers and 4x1 T-case will impress you every day . Welcome to the club , hope to see ya on a trail soon FjR68