Bigger and Fatter ( upgrade to 35’s?)

You can talk about anything here
Alphalegionaire
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2017
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Bigger and Fatter ( upgrade to 35’s?)

Unread post by Alphalegionaire »

I couldn’t find a similar thread, but I expect I didn’t look sufficiently. Any suggestions for location for buying new 35” tires. Many online stores, but looking for local places. NTB doesn’t exactly have Black Friday deals on these types of tires. ;)
Hoodoo Man
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Re: Bigger and Fatter ( upgrade to 35’s?)

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

If you have Facebook keep an eye on Offroad Elements page. they do offer flash sales on tires fairly frequently. they are down in Abington MA so you will likely need to pay sales tax, they have a new shop now so they might be able to mount and balance them as well now. Nice people that run the place and they support local events and wheel the snot out of their JKs and JL
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
Danb33
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: LJ Wrangler

Unread post by Danb33 »

Simpletire.com will ship to firestone and they will mount.
Richl35

Unread post by Richl35 »

Hoodoo Man wrote:If you have Facebook keep an eye on Offroad Elements page. they do offer flash sales on tires fairly frequently. they are down in Abington MA so you will likely need to pay sales tax, they have a new shop now so they might be able to mount and balance them as well now. Nice people that run the place and they support local events and wheel the snot out of their JKs and JL

They have some built in equipment... They share a parking lot with Sullivan Tire. They worked out a deal to mount and balance their tires for them so they have that covered for now. Sullivan there also will do a true 4x4 alignment with adjustable control arms and track bars. It will cost you... but they will do it.

I certainly second supporting Offroad Elements. Eric and Gill are great people and very involved locally.
MDSRACING398
Jeep Year: 1985
Jeep Model: CJ7

Unread post by MDSRACING398 »

Buy local, support local! If you have a problem the internet isn't a call or drive away.
Do it right the first time!
Second place is First Loser! Work Harder
Semper Fi
Alphalegionaire
Jeep Year: 2017
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by Alphalegionaire »

Two years later...now is the time. thank you for feedback on offroad elements. I will contact them.