First Aid & CPR

You can talk about anything here
JeepAddict
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

First Aid & CPR

Unread post by JeepAddict »

Hi folks, it was great meeting everyone at the 101 yesterday. I think we got lucky with the weather and the trail ride went very well. I really appreciated your attention during the first aid presentation. During the 101, the demonstration times can be limited, and with first aid being such a broad topic, I wanted to give you a brief overview of the items what we felt were worth considering based on our experience. That being said, it is my hope that we will never need to use our kits.

As I mentioned I am happy to schedule a CPR / first aid day for those who of you who are interested. I have access to the instructors, training materials and classroom. The minimum for a class would be 8. This would be a private class for the BSJ community ( family and friends are welcome). If you are interested please PM or email me and I will get you the info on possible schedules and pricing.

In the interim if any one has any questions or topics that they would like additional info on, perhaps this would be a good jumping off point.We could get started right here online until we are able to do some hands on work.

Hopefully we can get our tops and doors off soon!
Chrome? Never heard of it.
Mikmaq
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2015

Re: First Aid & CPR

Unread post by Mikmaq »

Nice job with the first aid presentation.
Life is not a dress rehearsal.....
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Great presentation brother. I myself would be very interested in getting certified (again, I believe I had it about 35 years ago when in the scouts).
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars
LoneStarTJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by LoneStarTJ »

id be very interested in CPR. i did the CERT program for emergency response in Texas ( mainly disaster response ) but it was all triage scenarios which means no CPR.
1997 TJ
You can live in a Jeep, But you cant offroad a house
-Benjamin Franklin