New in Enfield Ct.

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
KenCal
BSJ BOD Director at Large
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

New in Enfield Ct.

Unread post by KenCal »

Just joined, looking forward to getting together. My name is Ken. I have a 2012 2dr JK Sport, my first jeep. I've done a teraflex 2.5" suspension lift w/Vss shocks , Bilstein steering stabilizer, 32" General AT2's, Barricade bumpers front and rear,JWSpeaker head lights fog lights and tail lights , Mopar cold air intake. I would like to do lockers and bigger brakes and ,well you know you can't stop there. Sorry I can't post a picture. I'll try to get one up soon. I have some off road experience, nothing extreme, but hoping to learn.
RalphTomaccio
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: New in Enfield Ct.

Unread post by RalphTomaccio »

Welcome to the club. You will really enjoy what we have to offer, lots of runs coming up. Be sure to check our schedule of events that can be accessed near the top of each forum page. I'll make sure you get eVites to all, especially the ones coming up within the next few weeks.
Hoodoo Man
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

welcome Ken! We have a few members down your way and a heck of an event in your town come September! :)
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
KevinP
Jeep Year: 1995
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by KevinP »

Hello Ken,
Glad to see you joined. The people in the club are top notch and Im sure you'll have some fun. I hope to see you on the trails. 8-)
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Unread post by Frank »

Hey Ken :) Where ya at ? Im on Beech Rd. If ya live here you must have seen Mona around town. Doin a great run this weekend. Stop by thrus. nite of fri. mornin before we leave. Kevin and myself are the only ones in this club , we had two more but they got out. FjR68