Hi from Londonderry, NH

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Jase3gt
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2003
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Hi from Londonderry, NH

Unread post by Jase3gt »

Hi I'm Jason. I live in Londonderry, NH and work in Wilmington, MA. I just saw your website and was thinking about joining the club. I have a 2003 TJ. I've had it for 2 years now and I love it. It's still stock. I'm hoping to lift it this year but we'll see. We have a baby on the way, due in the end of June. I've done a little bit of wheeling with Exploring NH. We went to GTD in Rumney, NH last year and then to ENH's Anniversary Run and a Newbie run. I'm hoping to get out a little more and do more wheeling this year. I also would like to meet some more people into Jeeps and off-roading. None of my friends are really into it. This is my first Wrangler, but we have a 2009 Grand Cherokee. I also had two KJ's. I have a 7 year old daughter who loves the Jeep also. I was in the Navy for 12 years and now I'm a tech for a semiconductor company. I work nights and I work a rotating schedule of 3 weeks weekends and 3 weeks of weekdays. I'm hoping to go to GTD in Monson, MA in a couple of weeks and maybe Rumney again. We had so much fun last year in Rumney. I can't wait to get out on the trails and meet some people and hopefully start building up my Jeep.

Here's a couple of pics from the ENH Anniversary Run last year:

2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Freedom Edition
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rocky Road Edition
Ham call - KB1PYC
RalphTomaccio
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Hi from Londonderry, NH

Unread post by RalphTomaccio »

Welcome Jason. You just missed our Jeep 101 course that was given just last weekend. It was a great day. But, join our group and we'll be happy to help you most any way we can.
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Unread post by Frank »

Hey Jason :) Glad to have you on the forum . On the home page you can print off the app and mail it in. Then youd get the schedule for the season and see which runs you could make. We are a family based club , have children come camping trips and day trips. On a lot of runs we will separate the more evolved Jeeps and the rest of them into groups so every one can have fun. We never leave anyone stranded ! Thank you for your service and welcome, hope to meet you at GTD/Monson. Thats Mona in the avatar . FjR68
nhdcoye
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1992
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by nhdcoye »

Welcome !
Great club, better people :-)
I live in Litchfield so we are almost neighbors.
92 YJ 6Cyl > 3 " lift, ford 8.8 SOA on XJ springs with Aussie out back, D30 with alloy 30's and ARB up front 4:56. 35 MTR's, 10K Winch, SYE ,traction bar, onBd Air and lots of gently used skids
Carl McFly
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2000

Unread post by Carl McFly »

Welcome! I kind of did the same thing, I mean, I saw the BSJ website and considered joining. So I went to a BSJ club meeting to meet a few people. They seemed OK, so I went on a trail ride with them, it went OK, except for that ONE ROCK..... :confusion-helpsos:..... but I digress. So I signed on as a member and decided to give BSJ a try. That was about 7 years ago and now I'm proud to call a lot of these people 'friends'. Bottom line, you won't find a better group of guys and gals to wheel with. Hope to see you on the trails
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"
Jase3gt
Jeep Year: 2003

Unread post by Jase3gt »

Thanks everyone!
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Freedom Edition
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rocky Road Edition
Ham call - KB1PYC
ASauer17
BSJ BOD President
Jeep Year: 1998

Unread post by ASauer17 »

:text-welcomewave:
98/99 TJ
2023 President
----------------------------------------
2021 Director of Events
2018 Secretary
2016 & 2017 President
2014 & 2015 Secretary
Hoodoo Man
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

welcome! I love red Jeeps myself! I bring my girls out as much as I can for trail rides! hope to see you on the trail! \
Jeff
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..