** NO TRAIL NAMES **
CassandraK23
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

WWP Photos

Unread post by CassandraK23 »

Hey Guys!
As i had mentioned in a post in the events section - we finally set a date for the Wounded Warriors Project event which will be hosted on Saturday June 1st at our Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership on 114 in Danvers - I was wondering if any of you wanted to share some photos that I could use on some flyers and posters for the event? I know this whole section is photos but i didn't want to just start cutting and pasting with out your permission!

If you would like to submit a photo with a little bit about your jeep that would be great!
You can post em up in this feed or feel free to email them to me @ CKiley@herbchambers.com

I will be at the meeting on saturday morning to hopefully hand out some flyers and to tell you guys a little about whats going on and hopefully get some feed back and suggestions from you guys! Can't wait for this to all come together!

Big Thanks for the help!
Cassandra
schwalby
Jeep Year: 2003
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: WWP Photos

Unread post by schwalby »

Sweet an event I might actually be able to bring the Jeep to!!! Once you have some digital flyers let me know and I can get some of the other NEA clubs to post on their forum. I will post it up on the Jeep Rally FB too.
Josh Schwalb
ArticRubi wrote:Remember: poor planning on my part constitutes an emergency on yours.
DDewar53
Jeep Year: 1990

Unread post by DDewar53 »

Picture sent. Like Josh said, when you get a flyer together, get me a copy and I will get it to the Veteran's groups that I'm affiliated with.
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert A. Heinlein
CassandraK23

Defiantly bring your jeep!! we are going to have an RTI ramp (which Kelly said you guys have one we can borrow) a Dirtiest jeep and a cleanest jeep) we want people to see what others do to their jeeps! we are going to hopefully have some giveaways and raffles
Kodi
Jeep Year: 2004

Unread post by Kodi »

I said we could run the "borrow" past the club at the meeting, just to clarify. I don't have the authority to just say go ahead! LOL....
DIFFERENT ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER, BUT BETTER IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT"

Dale Dauten
CassandraK23

that is what i meant! sorry typing fast at work some times makes me forget to add some words! lol
Kodi
Jeep Year: 2004

Unread post by Kodi »

"oldest Jeep", Newest, Best Military.....etc. etc.!??
DIFFERENT ISN'T ALWAYS BETTER, BUT BETTER IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT"

Dale Dauten