4WD Hardware

DDewar53
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1990
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

4WD Hardware

Unread post by DDewar53 »

Was messing around on their site, every time I tried to go to certain pages I'd get a window that was blank except for a link on the right hand side that looked like this:

[ ]
F
E
E
D
B
A
C
K

So I clicked it, got a popup where I could fill out a form for feedback to them. I filled it out, told them what was going on, and went about my business. Within 1/2 hour i got an email from their webmaster, or Web Experience Manager, or whatever her title is. Asked me a couple of questions, I answered them an went back to work. Another email with a couple more questions (these were valid questions about the symptom that indicated that she had actually read my responses). I went back to the website to poke around again, this time when I went to a page that had malfunctioned before, I got a popup asking for Jeep year and model info. Never saw that before, filled it out and everything worked fine.

I responded and described what had happened, and that I though that the whole problem was probably caused by my popup blocker. The next response thanked me for checking things out, and asked me for my address as she wanted to send me a little something. I can't wait to see what that is, maybe a free hat or something.

Pretty cool when a website actually reads and responds to customer concerns.
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert A. Heinlein
ZAEDOCK
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1992

Re: 4WD Hardware

Unread post by ZAEDOCK »

I want feedback too....

That's pretty cool Don. 4WD is one of the mail order co's I actually like. Nice to see some smoogies going around.
Carl McFly wrote:X2, I agree with Joe. And not just because he's man candy
BSJ President 2003 - 2005
DDewar53
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1990

Re: 4WD Hardware

Unread post by DDewar53 »

Got a $25 gift card in the mail from them today. Merry Christmas to me!
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert A. Heinlein