Off Road Only (SwayLoc)

ChrisD
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2003
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Off Road Only (SwayLoc)

Unread post by ChrisD »

Just want to quickly comment on their customer service. Recently purchased/mounted the dual rate setup (used) and was missing the washers/nuts that are mounted on the outside of the bar (also wanted to order a new spring). Emailed the company regarding the request and they are sending me some replacement parts free of charge.

Regarding the on-road vs stock setup, could not tell the difference between the two. Will report back regarding the "on-trail" experience (no more disco).
schwalby

Re: Off Road Only (SwayLoc)

Unread post by schwalby »

The guys over at OFO rock. I seized up my air piston due to all the wonderful salt we get over the winter so I had to order a new one. Steve at OFO took the time to figure out what I needed exactly and shipped what they call the "upgrade kit" at a majorly discounted rate since I didn't need all of the parts.

Chris you are going to see a real nice change once you hit the trail. You are going to keep all the flex and won’t get bounced around as bad. Still get bounced just a little smoother. Did you get the lever set up?
Josh Schwalb
ArticRubi wrote:Remember: poor planning on my part constitutes an emergency on yours.
ChrisD

Re: Off Road Only (SwayLoc)

Unread post by ChrisD »

Yup, it's the lever setup.

Still not sure if I will have to notch my warn bumper (instructions state you might have to accommodate full flex by adding a notch to your bumper)