Dennys Drive shaft

Hoodoo Man
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Dennys Drive shaft

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

Got to give a big thumbs up to Dennys drive shaft! Kurt was kind enough to help me out with a drive shaft issue last weekend and I went ahead and ordered some parts to replace what he installed for me, I placed an order today for some parts, immediately got an email letting me know my oreder was placed. Then the strangest thing happened... they called me to make sure I hadnt made a duplicate order. Seems Kurt had oredered some trail spares, they actually saw that a second order was going to the same place and wanted to make sure that it wasnt a duplicate order. After speaking to the shop for a few minutes I could tell it was a quality outfit. A short while later I got an email confrimation and given that they are in NY UPS ground was pretty reasonalble and should be there in a day or so. Two thumbs up... Oh and if you mention you found them in Tracks they will send your parts UPS Ground for hte same price as UPS Ground.... :lol: ;)

http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
Kurt
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1992
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Re: Dennys Drive shaft

Unread post by Kurt »

Funny thing.. I noticed on my order conformation that they were located in Kenmore, NY.
Googled them and found out they are only 10 block from where I grew up in Kenmore.
Small world!
"Build It, Run It, Break It, Improve It, Repeat!"
NEA Treasurer 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
BSJ Treasurer 2020
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Unread post by Frank »

Jeff : Is there a discount for ground Vs. ground ? Or should I go ground instead of ground. FjR68
DDewar53
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1990
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by DDewar53 »

Frank wrote:Jeff : Is there a discount for ground Vs. ground ? Or should I go ground instead of ground. FjR68
:doh:
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert A. Heinlein
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

So did anyone get a new shaft built or just parts from this Co. ? Sounds like they are on top of things. Im gonna need two new ones and although Ive had no issues with TW , some one local and maybe less expensive might be good. FjR68
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Anyone have info ??? FjR68