Poly Performance

PIG
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Poly Performance

Unread post by PIG »

ZAEDOCK wrote: I will say that when it comes time to fab the rear suspension of my buggy, I was considering ordering my air shocks from Poly. Four days to ship your order is excessive though (IMO), but It's good to see that they're here to try and make things right with you.
If you are looking for some air shocks you might want to check this link out... Fox was discontinuing a bunch of stuff that was anodized blue (switch to black for all stocking stuff now). If you see something your interested in let me know. Even if its not listed under the blow out items shoot me an email and i'll see what I can do to hook you up.

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/pro ... ctid=27855

I want to make sure ALL the guys on this board know that we are capable delivering good products with good service before and after the sale.

Dave@polyperformance.com
x203
Modeler
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: LJ Wrangler

Unread post by Modeler »

Frank wrote:Gotta give em a shot at fixin the problem dude, Might need them in the future and that bridge might still be burnin. Let it go and talk to the dude ! Good luck. A 1" body lift for a 74 Cj-5 would be a nice gift for someone ? FjR68

:lol: :lol: :lol: It has been several months that the front end has been back together though. I learned my lesson, "Don't let Ian Johnson spot for you".

Dave and I are conversing by email.
Speed costs money, how slow do you want to go?
ZAEDOCK
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1992
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by ZAEDOCK »

PIG wrote:If you are looking for some air shocks you might want to check this link out... Fox was discontinuing a bunch of stuff that was anodized blue (switch to black for all stocking stuff now).
Can I assume you'll honor the pricing you posted on Pirate?

Thanx.
Carl McFly wrote:X2, I agree with Joe. And not just because he's man candy
BSJ President 2003 - 2005
DOUG
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2020
Jeep Model: JT Gladiator

Unread post by DOUG »

I ordered a quick release fire extinguisher mount last year and had no issues whatsoever. It arrived within a week of my placing the order.

Sweet piece too!!
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
PIG

Unread post by PIG »

ZAEDOCK wrote:
PIG wrote:If you are looking for some air shocks you might want to check this link out... Fox was discontinuing a bunch of stuff that was anodized blue (switch to black for all stocking stuff now).
Can I assume you'll honor the pricing you posted on Pirate?

Thanx.
Actually, I can probably do better than whats posted...
Call my direct line and I can help you out.

Dave
x203
PIG

Unread post by PIG »

DOUG wrote:I ordered a quick release fire extinguisher mount last year and had no issues whatsoever. It arrived within a week of my placing the order.

Sweet piece too!!
Right on man, hope it has worked well for you. A week from time of order to at your door seems pretty good for being all the way on the east coast (5 day ground via UPS).
ChrisD
Jeep Year: 2003
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by ChrisD »

Decided to check the order status via their website. Order still only says complete and doesn't provide a tracking number (arugh). Tried calling without luck, moved on to email. Well Casey Early replied a couple hours later with the shipping number.

Placed the order late on the 17th (so let's call it 18th), order didn't ship till the 21st (4 days to kit and ship the order??). Now the waiting game till Friday.

I was going to place another order from them for D44 parts, but the delivery time is just way to long (west coast to east coast).
ChrisD

Unread post by ChrisD »

Ok ok... ended up giving them another shot, had the parts I needed.
schwalby

Unread post by schwalby »

DOUG wrote:I ordered a quick release fire extinguisher mount last year and had no issues whatsoever. It arrived within a week of my placing the order.

Sweet piece too!!
Which one? I am looking to get one.
Josh Schwalb
ArticRubi wrote:Remember: poor planning on my part constitutes an emergency on yours.
PIG

Unread post by PIG »

Chris wrote:Decided to check the order status via their website. Order still only says complete and doesn't provide a tracking number (arugh). Tried calling without luck, moved on to email. Well Casey Early replied a couple hours later with the shipping number.

Placed the order late on the 17th (so let's call it 18th), order didn't ship till the 21st (4 days to kit and ship the order??). Now the waiting game till Friday.

I was going to place another order from them for D44 parts, but the delivery time is just way to long (west coast to east coast).
Chris wrote:Ok ok... ended up giving them another shot, had the parts I needed.
Right on man! Thanks for reconsideration!
PIG

Unread post by PIG »

schwalby wrote:

Sweet piece too!!
I would guess this one...

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Syn ... 20655.html
DOUG
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2020
Jeep Model: JT Gladiator

Unread post by DOUG »

PIG wrote:
schwalby wrote:

Sweet piece too!!

That's the one...
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Carl McFly
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2000

Unread post by Carl McFly »

PIG wrote:
schwalby wrote:

Sweet piece too!!

THAT'S cool! 8-)

I've never dealt with Poly Performance but in my book, how you deal with customers says a lot about you. Stuff happens. That's a fact. The real question is, what are you gonna do about it?

I gotta give you props for taking the time to step up and deal with these things
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"
ChrisD

Unread post by ChrisD »

So, for the record I just placed my 4th order with Poly Performance.
Blown7
Jeep Model: CJ7

Unread post by Blown7 »

PIG wrote:
Frank wrote:Sorry to hear that Chris. Ive never had any issues with that Co. Didnt order anything huge from them just lots of small things. Maybe, its what you ordered Youd think they would still answer your request or have tracking ? FjR68
Glad someone here has had a good experience with us....

I've personally dealt with Dave when I bought my Sway Away Coilovers and a few sets of springs and straps, and after spending over $4K with this company in a couple years I can say I was never dissatisfied.

Sya alot that one of the owners chose to come over to a small club forum board to make things right.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy today from Piggy if I needed something.

And these guys are damn good engineers too.