Sullivan Tire

DDewar53
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1990
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Sullivan Tire

Unread post by DDewar53 »

I was looking for a set of tires to for Donna's JK, and went over to the Sullivan Tire website. Pretty clean site, easy to use, and right away I found a the BFGs, same tire as the ones that came on it, for $132 per tire (plus mount & balance, etc.) A set of 4 priced out at $620, so I went ahead and used their online system to make an appointment for the next Saturday (this was Thursday night). Got a confirmation email within a few minutes, as well as a personal email from the webmaster. Seems the site just went up, I was the first person to make an appointment using it, and he wanted my opinion. I replied with my thoughts, honest, told him what was good and what was bad, and asked for a discount since I was the first customer. I got an additional 5% off. Went in on Saturday morning for my appointment, got the tires mounted and the truck aligned, total time < 2 hours, good service and the bill was exactly what was quoted.

Good place
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert A. Heinlein