shock and slider recommendations

Scott
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2000
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Re: shock and slider recommendations

Unread post by Scott »

gus310 wrote:right, but isnt that a big part of club dues, paying for nea and ec memberships?
Getting off topic here, Just butting on ya, no need to hijack your own thread. :lol:

the NEA is a small part of the clubs dues.
gus310
Jeep Year: 1995
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by gus310 »

where would be the proper place for a build thread, or is that a members only forum?

Scott
Jeep Year: 2000
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Unread post by Scott »

Tech section is good.
Hoodoo Man
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

gus310 wrote:where would be the proper place for a build thread, or is that a members only forum?

hi Gus,

If you can get er out of 2wd in time the next club run is 10/9. Also at this point in the year after 9/15 dues is prorated to $20 for the year. It gets you into 2 runs of ours and allows access to the NEA events between now and when club dues are due again which is not the 1st of the year. It actually falls around the end of the first quarter (too lazy to search right now.) There is a NEA poker run coming up in early November and there will be a snow run early next year that is a lot of fun but you?ll need a locker, looks like you have the other min specs I?m guessing...

I would put your build thread in the New Member check in section. Welcome back!!

As a few folks said NEA memebership is contingent on being in a NEA club, not sure how or if they do individual memebership. A cool thing I learned that I need to look into some is I think by being in the NEA you are part of tread lightly. Jeep now has a deal with treal lightly to pay something like 1% over invoice on new Jeeps. doubt there is a new JK in my future but if I get tired of the one I have it may make the payment an easier pill to swallow. ;)
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..