New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Hobbes
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2019
Jeep Model: JL Wrangler

Unread post by Hobbes »

Howdy. I just joined BSJ and looking forward to meeting and wheeling with you all at club events.

I recently bought a used 2019 Rubicon (wrap included!) that looks like it's never had a rough day in it's life. Although this is "my" first Jeep, I bought my wife a 2019 Moab a few years back which we've taken off-road a few times. I've also rented a lifted Jeep to go off-roading in Colorado.

I'm really looking forward to taking my Rubicon out to explore its capabilities, improve my off-roading skills, and experience the trails in Massachusetts and the New England area. PM me if you'd like to teach a new guy some stuff on or off-trail.

The Ruicon is straight from the factory, except for the wrap and perhaps the tires, which are perfectly suited for pavement, as you can see from the picture. That'll probably be my first "upgrade". Other than that, I'd like to scope out the modifications others here have made to see what works / hasn't worked for you, and go from there. Time will tell, but I'm thinking a modest lift (is there really any other option for daily drivers in Mass?) might be my next move.

Cheers,
Brian
Attachments
Rubicon.jpg
TheDirector
BSJ BOD Secretary
Jeep Year: 2021
Jeep Model: JL Wrangler

Re: New Member

Unread post by TheDirector »

Hi Brian, Welcome to BSJ!

Keep an eye out for the class IV runs, they are the perfect place to start to learn your rig and figure out what you may want to do next.

Tires and protection are very good places to start. The lift is actually the last mod I did to my Rubicon.

I love that wrap!
Turn up the radio and Bump it! that will buff right out.
WoostaJeeper
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1999
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Unread post by WoostaJeeper »

That camo sure is nice ! Welcome to BSJ
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Welcome Aboard!
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars