New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
OwenR
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2004
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by OwenR »

Hi I just joined today. I have an 04 Rubicon with 33s and a 4 inch lift. Only other mod I have is a CV driveshaft. I have off-roaded when I was younger but that was about 20 years ago. This is my second Jeep that I own. My first was a Cherokee which is what got me into off-roading 20 years ago. I'm just trying to get the lay of the land and how things work with this club. I haven't met anyone and I don't know how events are planned or are notified about. I do have a few things I need before I'm legit, like a full size spare, radio, and fire extinguisher. I have a background as being a mechanic for 8 years, and currently.i am an electronic technician. So maybe I can be of some help right off the bat. Looking forward to getting off-road and meeting some new people. 👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20220404-202508_Facebook.jpg
nhdcoye
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1992
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Re: New Member

Unread post by nhdcoye »

Welcome aboard
92 YJ 6Cyl > 3 " lift, ford 8.8 SOA on XJ springs with Aussie out back, D30 with alloy 30's and ARB up front 4:56. 35 MTR's, 10K Winch, SYE ,traction bar, onBd Air and lots of gently used skids
TheDirector
BSJ BOD Secretary
Jeep Year: 2021
Jeep Model: JL Wrangler

Re: New Member

Unread post by TheDirector »

HI Owen, welcome!
Turn up the radio and Bump it! that will buff right out.