our club

You can talk about anything here
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: our club

Unread post by Frank »

Ryan :) Always have our memory of that day at FnF . or the 4 wheel air at RMTP . A good friend you are. FjR68
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Joe :( this has been the hardest of my 68 years. 4 family members in Oct. alone . Ive been looking through pics and vids and there isnt one picture without smiles. Im so glad I bought a Jeep and met up with Baystate . Mona was a good steed , wish you could have seen the changes in action . Miss you,Angie and the kids. Be healthy and safe FjR68
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Sorry to see you go Frank. Stay Healthy, and I hope for only good things for you whichever direction you take...

Bob
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars
Wranglerguy78
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2017

Unread post by Wranglerguy78 »

Frank, thanks for letting me ride shotgun with you and Mona a couple years ago at Brookridge. I learned a lot and had great time, sorry about the grab handle I accidentally tore off on a particularly interesting obstacle. I wish you and your family good luck and good health.
Dan
WeekendWrangler
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013

Unread post by WeekendWrangler »

Frank, you will be sorely missed. The moment I walked into the spring meeting for the first time, I was like who's this loudmouth making all these comments. Ha!

You make the club better, and everyone you've helped, spotted for or encouraged to push themselves just a little more! Thank you! I hope I am the grizzled old man in the club still when my kid is the newbie wheeler

Sent from my SM-P200 using Tapatalk

2013 JK 3.6L, 4.56 gears, double locked, 2.5" lift.
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member

Unread post by Frank »

Thanks for the kind words dan. Ya didnt know your own strength . Grabbing the grab rail. They gave me a new one . All is well. Ive always had fun in the club and mostly its the mouth getting ahead of the rest of me. I really takes just buddying up with someone who has experience , it will rub off on you and cost you less while doing it. . FjR68