Well, it's not a Jeep . . .

You can talk about anything here
MattJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Well, it's not a Jeep . . .

Unread post by MattJ »

But it has 1,000HP, 11,500ft-lb of torque, 0-60 in 3.0s, can take 37" tires and has 18 cameras (including two underbody).

And can drive diagonally . . .

https://youtu.be/_AdvFyHSWKU
___=_=_=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)--o-)_) BEV: the BSA Expedition Vehicle
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013

Re: Well, it's not a Jeep . . .

Unread post by BlackKnight »

DAMN!!!

My Only question is can I transplant my JKU body on the chassis (Or maybe a Gladiator Body)?
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars
MattJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016

Unread post by MattJ »

Yeah - I gotta say that video is about the coolest thing I've ever seen on four wheels. I guess spotters will have to invent new hand signals for "crab walk" when you need to move diagonally over a rock obstacle!
___=_=_=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)--o-)_) BEV: the BSA Expedition Vehicle
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Looks great, love the thought of a full EV that is that capable. That said, the cost of vehicles these days is just getting out of hand, this does not have the options list to warrant a 100k price tag, Yes I know MSRP is lower but that is a base model with next to no options and we all know that none of those will exist. Your looking at 90+ at the stealership. That aside, if it can perform as well as they are claiming it would be interesting to actually take to some fun offroad places. Im positive it cant get to half of where we currently go but I woul be it does a half decent job on the "stock" trails.

Dont read this along the lines of hating on an EV, actually quite the opposite I would dearly like to have one. I just wish they would push something between bottom of the line crap and top luxury.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.