Waiting in Cheshire, MA.

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
jonapenn79
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Waiting in Cheshire, MA.

Unread post by jonapenn79 »

Good Morning All,

First Jeep purchased last week (‘16 Willy’s wheeler edition Unlimited) found a manual tranny and figured go for it. I’m living my life as my 10 year old inner child. I am impatiently waiting for October Mountain to open up, hopefully sooner rather than later.
No Mods yet, hoping to start with a suspension lift sometime this summer, and then see what else I can throw at it.
Attachments
The Start
The Start
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: Waiting in Cheshire, MA.

Unread post by Frank »

Welcome to the forum Jonathan . Read Read Read the builds of 4 doors before you spend money. See what doing this first does to that. That Can-O worms your about to open is way deep ! If you come up with a game plan , you might not have to pay twice for something. Every model has its own list of thing to protect or change and in what order. FjR68
Wranglerguy78
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2017
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Waiting in Cheshire, MA.

Unread post by Wranglerguy78 »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I have a 2017 JKU sport still stock in all the ways that matter.
Armor first seems to be the way to go especially for a 4-door. good luck on your build and I hope to see you on the trail soon.

Dan