New Waitlister from Woodville

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Trailwalker+1
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: LJ Wrangler

New Waitlister from Woodville

Unread post by Trailwalker+1 »

Hi All. My current build is a 2005 LJ. Picked it up last fall with a clean frame and body and I’ve been wrenching on it over the winter. Installed 3” Teraflex spring lift complete with all adjustable control arms. Also upgraded to front Currie correctLync steering, Teraflex front adjustable Tracbar, and Currie rear adjustable tracbar. Finally got it all aligned and the pinion angle corrected last weekend to eliminate drive line vibration from the lift. Also upgraded front and rear axles to chromoly with a grizzly locker in back and a Truetrac up front with 4.88 gearing. Currently running on 33x12.5s. Have a spare N231 being upgraded with SYE, wide chain and 6 pinion planetary that will be the next project. Also planning a dual battery and winch and some more armor. The wish list goes on. This is my 4th Jeep build. Last was a 97 that I swapped in a 383 stroker, TH350 and Atlas II. Should have kept that one. Mostly wheel in NH and Maine and on the MA beaches. Hoping to join the club to have some fun off-roading and get to know some other enthusiasts.
Attachments
image.jpg
BlackNBlue-ISH
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: New Waitlister from Woodville

Unread post by BlackNBlue-ISH »

Welcome Steve! Got a good build there! If I were to start again, I would definitely look into getting the LJ.
2005 TJ, built and beat accordingly
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: New Waitlister from Woodville

Unread post by Frank »

Hey Steve , Heck of a ride already . With more to come. Rare to find a TJ not all rotted out at the frame , but so glad you did. Looks to ready to have fun in the woods. Hang in there , stay healthy , see ya in April . FjR68