Greetings from New England

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
PaulRoe
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2015
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Greetings from New England

Unread post by PaulRoe »

FIRST JEEP EVER!!! Been a proud Jeep owner since the end of June 2019. Bought a 2015 JKU that was already slightly modded with a lift and 35s but not much else. Since I got her I’ve put on a poop ton of miles, new headlights, mounted a hi-lift jack on the hood and throwing on a Teraflex tie rod and drag link setup this weekend. Pretty sure my next step will be a new bumpers and winch setup. Still pretty new to the whole off roading world but I try to get on the trails as much as possible. Haven’t been in the same spot for more than a month since the end of 2018 but my most recent adventures will be keeping me in the New England area for at least the next year or so. Hoping to have actual rock sliders, a better front axle, lockers and regearing done by the end of the year. Just joined Baystate and really looking forward to the people I meet and the adventures that come along the way 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
Attachments
B7D4E8E2-AAB0-4169-936D-5CCF3EB010E1.jpeg
99562D27-9650-488E-848F-DF8E15C34A90.jpeg
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: Greetings from New England

Unread post by Frank »

Mornin Dude , welcome to the forum . Sounds like you have a game plan for her. On the site youll be able to look at all sorts of upgrades that were done and more importantly , in what order. Every ones ideas of what order is a little different so you decide and "Giter Done" FjR68
PaulRoe
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2015
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Greetings from New England

Unread post by PaulRoe »

Thanks for the welcome! I already feel like part of the family and I’m really digging all the knowledge I’ve taken in just from reading. It’s great to see and hear what others have done and more importantly why. It’s all pieces to the puzzle and even tho we all might have different steps to finish the puzzle the main end goal is still along the same lines! Appreciate you and everyone else out there that’s a part of this lifestyle for sure and I’m really looking forward to meeting and riding with as many of yas as possible🤘