I am #88!

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Jonny09
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2009
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

I am #88!

Unread post by Jonny09 »

Good evening BayState Jeepers!
As the thread title says, I'm number 88 on the wait list. It's been a crazy month for me, so I haven't had a chance to introduce myself yet. This month I bought my JKU, officiated a wedding, and conducted two funerals. My priority has been work, modding my 09 Sahara, and keeping the wife happy. I've successfully managed all three, but that meant putting Baystate Jeepers on the back burner.

I'm running a pretty stock 09 JKU Sahara, Deep Ocean Blue. So far, I've installed a new radio (#1 priority), mounted a fire extinguisher and maglight, replaced the worn tires (32" Dueler A/Ts), and replaced the broken spare tire mount. I have a new front bumper and winch on order and designed/ordered the parts for a custom roof rack. In addition, I've picked up a fair amount of recovery gear and made sure the Jeep is sound as a daily driver.

I owned a 95 YJ for a bit years ago and made plenty of mods, but never had the chance to really take her off-road. This time round my wife and I already have a few overland trips planned (NJ & NH) and are hoping to hook up with a club to do some off-roading in Southern New England.

Looking forward to being a part of Baystate Jeepers if I get the chance.
MDSRACING398
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1985
Jeep Model: CJ7

Re: I am #88!

Unread post by MDSRACING398 »

Welcome to the waitlist. If it makes you feel any better you are actual around 80. Could be worse though there are 103 on the list. Watch for open runs! Never know tho the list might dwindle down quickly.
Do it right the first time!
Second place is First Loser! Work Harder
Semper Fi