H4 Upgraded Headlight Harness YJ,TJ,XJ

LoneStarTJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

H4 Upgraded Headlight Harness YJ,TJ,XJ

Unread post by LoneStarTJ »

I recently installed the K Suspension fab headlight harness in my TJ and it honestly made a huge improvement on my already improved H4 headlights. The stock TJ,YJ,XJ headlight power runs through the switch and all this harness does is add a relay so your headlights draw their power straight from your battery. Big gain in light output. Anyone who works with 12v knows how easy it is to make a harness like this, but the link sends you to a prebuilt harness for $25 that is made in the USA by one younger guy that is building a buisness. He makes it by hand, ships it out quickly. https://www.ksuspensionfab.com/store/p6 ... rness.html

I always recommend supporting US buisness!

- I am not affiliated with this company-
- this works with the H4 upgrades, LED(wont see much gain with LED since LED technology uses very little power to begin with) and the stock halogen headlights-
1997 TJ
You can live in a Jeep, But you cant offroad a house
-Benjamin Franklin
Modeler
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: LJ Wrangler

Re: H4 Upgraded Headlight Harness YJ,TJ,XJ

Unread post by Modeler »

Thank you Cory, this information was timely for me as early last week the multi function switch melted and I lost my low beams. I ended up ordering this at the same time I ordered the MFS and a connector repair kit. The build quality was very good. I did have to lengthen the feed wire to the battery about 1.5 feet because of the difference in battery placement between an XJ and TJ/LJ.
Speed costs money, how slow do you want to go?