just joined yesterday

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
3v3ryday3ric
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2017
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

just joined yesterday

Unread post by 3v3ryday3ric »

Hello, Eric here. the newest newbie (I assume). Super excited to meet some like minded Jeep lovers and adventure seekers. I'm a husband and also a father of three daughters (a five year old and 3 year old twins). I used to have a 2003 wrangler Sahara then a 2006 Jeep Cherokee Sport and then a 2003 Liberty Renegade for the past 8 years.
2 months ago I bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited. So far its mostly been basic cosmetic mods and some speaker, HU, amp upgrades. She was super stock and the rims were so boring and she looked so naked without running boards/side steps so those were first on the list. Added some wind/rain guards on the doors, a short antenna, some decals and tailgate door storage. I got my new wheels and tires 2 weeks ago. upgraded from the stock 29'' tires to 32'' Bridgestone Dueler A/T 3 along with Mammoth 16x8 wheels. Love the look and feel of them. Many more mods planned between bumpers, a slight lift, more interior storage and some bigger down the road ideas. I've attached a not so great picture I took an hour ago. Looking forward to hitting some trails and doing some exploring with the new Jeep and hopefully make some new friends.
Attachments
Jeep.JPG
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: just joined yesterday

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Welcome Eric, the best thing about any vehicle is making it your own and enjoying it. Hope to see you out there on the trails.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.