Driveshaft Direct (eBay)

Richl35
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee

Driveshaft Direct (eBay)

Unread post by Richl35 »

So I needed a set of driveshafts after the recent mods to my 2dr JK. I looked at the typical vendors like Woods and Adams and this is probably the way I would have went normally. Perusing through Ebay there is a seller, user name Driveshaftdirect https://www.ebay.com/usr/driveshaftsdir ... 2749.l2754 that was listing custom length sets of 1350 driveshafts, made in the USA with NEPCO components and Solid Spicer joints. The listed build spec was identical to that listed by Adams. By identical I mean same diameter and wall thickness tubes, same slip yokes, same included yokes and hardware etc.. They took my measurements and asked a few questions about my build. Year Wrangler, lift specs, shock travel, etc.. I sent them the answers and 2 days later my shafts shipped from Henderson Nevada! Now I am not saying anything other than there is another driveshaft company located in Henderson Nevada... Adams. Is this related? Maybe..? Possibly produced for Driveshaft Direct and labeled for them? I don't know and am not saying they are related in any way but I'm curious. They showed up a couple days ago and they look GREAT! Welds are good, fit and finish excellent, no vibrations and packaged well. They are what I was hoping to get and I am not disappointed in the least bit.

Check them out. You won't find 1350 driveshafts cheaper...

Last edited by Richl35 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
schwalby
Jeep Year: 2003
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: Driveshaft Direct (eBay)

Unread post by schwalby »

Nice. Looking forward to hear how they are after you get some miles on them.
Josh Schwalb
ArticRubi wrote:Remember: poor planning on my part constitutes an emergency on yours.
Mikmaq
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2015
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by Mikmaq »

$895 for a set of custom length 1350 driveshafts seems like a pretty good deal to me....

Excellent score!
Life is not a dress rehearsal.....
Richl35

Unread post by Richl35 »

Just a quick update here. Called the guys from Driveshaft Direct with a quick question and asked them directly about the possibility of Adams building their shafts. He just laughed and said he couldn't tell me but he was very happy that someone could confuse their shafts with Adams shafts. So no news there but I do have this to report. I put 45 miles each way up the highway at 70 - 75 MPH and not even a slight hint of vibration. They did a great job on these. Highly recommend.