Checking in and a Jeep Update!

You can talk about anything here
AaronPerry
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Checking in and a Jeep Update!

Unread post by AaronPerry »

Yipjeep wrote:Looks fantastic. Did you keep the mopar wheels?
Never ended up getting the Mopar wheels. They kept delaying them and pushing them back for months. Decided to go with the ATX Slabs and canceling my order. Glad I did too. I've heard nothing but bad things about the Mopar beadlocks and I think they have even discontinued them.
-Aaron
14 Rubicon
4.56, 37" STT Pro on 17" Slabs, Evo Double D Pro, Evo front/rear bumper, aFe Hi-Tuck, RCV Front shafts, G2 gold rear shafts, EVO/Rockhard skids, Crawler Concepts corners/fenders, Rockhard sliders, Full Hydro Steering
AaronPerry

pirahnah3 wrote:Dude, killer job! Looks like Eric did ya good. Cant wait to see her in person and watch her tame some trails.
He did a killer job!! They even helped me get sponsored by WARN winches. I'm getting a Zeon Platnum installed later this week.
-Aaron
14 Rubicon
4.56, 37" STT Pro on 17" Slabs, Evo Double D Pro, Evo front/rear bumper, aFe Hi-Tuck, RCV Front shafts, G2 gold rear shafts, EVO/Rockhard skids, Crawler Concepts corners/fenders, Rockhard sliders, Full Hydro Steering
AaronPerry

asauer17 wrote:Are you serious... ?! SERIOUS?! It looks amazing. I'm very very jealous

Thanks!!!
-Aaron
14 Rubicon
RandyCarol
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013

Unread post by RandyCarol »

Can't get them anymore, I tried. Quadratec has a new beadlock that is almost identical.
Stubby antenna & Prorock 60’s